Recipe from Pantry Fuel
For 4 servings
- 1 lb. Kale, roughly chopped
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 orange, juice
- 1/4 cups chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1 apple, cubed into small chunks
- 1 lb. cooked boneless skinless chicken breasts, chopped into small chunks
- Parmesan cheese, optional
- First prepare ingredients. In a large bowl, add kale and drizzle with olive oil. Massage into kale leaves until bright green and tender - completely coated.
- Next, squeeze and drizzle orange juice over leaves. Add chicken and remaining ingredients. Toss salad to coat with dressing.
- Finish with salt and pepper to taste. Grated parmesan cheese, optional. Enjoy!